2016 Emergency Management Research Expo
The event is hosted by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and the University of Guelph.
On this page
Welcome to this knowledge translation and transfer event, an opportunity for sharing emergency management research findings and for promoting dialogue and information sharing among researchers, ministry staff, industry and other stakeholders.
Please join us in this knowledge exchange event to:
- Learn about emergency management research
- Connect with university, industry and government representatives to discuss cutting-edge research
- Network over lunch and learn from graduate research posters
The Emergency Management theme is funded under the OMAFRA - University of Guelph Partnership and addresses agri-food emergencies in Ontario.
- Date: November 14, 2016
- Location: Conference Centre, 1 Stone Rd. W. Guelph
- Time: 8:30 to 12:00
Agenda coming soon
If you are interested in sharing, collaborating, networking, or learning about emergency research - register today! Space is limited so sign up early! Please register using the form below or E-mail email@example.com or call 1-877-424-1300 (Ontario only).
Registration deadline is Wednesday, November 9th, 2016.
For more information contact:
- Kelly Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Jen Weston at email@example.com or
- UofG KTT Adminsitration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: