Why export your food or beverage products from Ontario
Why do food companies choose to export from Ontario? There are many reasons, including:
Increase Sales and Profits
- Expanding into international markets gives your company a chance to increase sales and profits through new contacts.
- Despite the added costs of exporting, you can save costs by producing on a scale that makes better use of resources (economies of scale), leading to higher profit margins.
Gain Global Market Share
- Companies can reduce dependence on existing domestic markets by expanding internationally. Exporting also helps small companies grow and become more competitive in all their markets.
Stabilize Market Fluctuations
- By expanding into foreign markets, companies are no longer held captive to economic changes, consumer demands, and seasonal fluctuations within the domestic economy.
Sell Excess Production Capacity
- By exporting, production capacity and length of production may increase, thereby decreasing average per unit costs and increasing economies of scale.
- Trading in the global marketplace increases your exposure to international best practice, ideas and alternative ways of doing business - improving your chances of competing at home and overseas
Learn more now about OFEX services.
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300