Fruit Crop Protection Guides 2020, Publication 360A, 360B, 360C, 360D, 360E
Crop protection information is now available through the Ontario Crop Protection Hub.
This online application is replacing OMAFRA's PDF and print crop protection publications. The publications on this page will not be updated for the 2022 growing season. Please visit the Ontario Crop Protection Hub for the most recent crop protection information.
Publication 360 is now offered as 5 stand alone crop publications: 360A Apples, 360B Berries, 360C Grapes, 360D Tender Fruit and 360E Tree Nuts. These publications provide pest control information for the commercial production of fruit crops. Pest management guidelines are presented in a calendar format and some publications include information on integrated pest management, thinning of tree fruit, plant growth regulators and nematodes. Technical information on products is easy to look up in the many tables in this publication.
- Soil Management, Fertilizer Use, Crop Nutrition and Cover Crops for Fruit Production
- Thinning of Tree Fruit
- Plant Growth Regulators
- Apples in Ontario
- Berries in Ontario
- Tender Fruit in Ontario
- Grapes in Ontario
- Publication 75B - Guide to Weed Control - Hort Crops
- Pesticide Application and Safety
- Pesticide Companies and Agents
- Search the PMRA website for labels
- Visit ServiceOntario Publications website
- Contact ServiceOntario Publications Contact Centre at:
- TTY 1-800-268-7095
Publications 360A, 360B, 360C, 360D and 360E, $10 each or $35 for all
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300