|Editor(s):||Leslie Huffman - Apple Specialist/OMAFRA|
|Creation Date:||April 2014|
|Alternate Format:||Not Available|
This newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the following sponsors:
Table of Contents
- Pruning, Bud Counts and Fruit Size
- Timing for Success with Apple Plant Growth Regulators
- Pollinators, Pollenizers and Pollination
- Planning a New Orchard Planting? Don't forget your soil!
- Winter Survival of Orchard Pests
- Clean Up, Clean Out: Orchard Sanitation to Reduce Pest Pressure
- Fungicide Considerations for Early Season Disease Control
- Publication 360 -What's New?
- Getting Ready for Your Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug may be Widespread in Ontario - Watch for it!
- Effective Sprayer Cleanout Practices - Survey Results From Colorado
- Winter Injury and Apple Cankers
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300