|Issue #:||May 2013|
|Editor(s):||Pam Fisher - Berry Crop Specialist/OMAF and MRA; Margaret Appleby - IPM Systems Specialist/OMAF and MRA|
|Creation Date:||01 March 2013|
|Alternate Format:||PDF Format - 839 kb|
Table of Contents
- Soil pH too high? Can you acidify?
- Managing pathogen resistance to fungicides in berry crops
- Biology: Spotted wing drosophila in Ontario
- Postharvest handling and storage of strawberries
- Raspberry bushy dwarf virus in raspberries?
- Raspberry herbicide options
- Highbush blueberry herbicide options throughout the growing season
- Special Cropportunities - A new resource for specialty crop growers
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300