CropTalk June 2013
|Editor(s):||Joel Bagg, Forage Specialist/OMAF and MRA|
|Creation Date:||01 June 2013|
Table of Contents
- Follow Us on Twitter and FieldCropNews.com
- What's Up This Summer In Ag Education Events?
- Wild Parsnip Control
- Pasture Utilization
- Can I Apply Post-Emergent Herbicides to Soybeans Before the 1st Trifoliate Stage?
- Exploring Trends in Farmland Ownership and Rental
- Seeking the Green
- Low Disturbance Shallow Manure Injection Into Forages
- Cover Crops Can Provide Much Needed Forage
- Nitrogen Application for High Yielding Soybeans
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300